[Qgis-user] joining attributes of polygon vector layers

ralfwessels gis at ralf-wessels.de
Sat Apr 5 07:04:21 PDT 2014

/Hi Ralf,

I just want to 'crop' only one attribute column. I'm figuring out there's no
direct way to do it.
Thanks./

Hi,
you also can use the function Vector > Data Management Tools > Join
attributes by location but as Intersection you'll get all attribute and have
to delete (very easy with Table manager) these you don't want.
So far I know, there is no QGIS-tool just to 'crop' one attribute.
ralf