[Qgis-user] Vector Selection Tools in Graphical Modeler

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 07:51:45 PDT 2014

YEs, you have to create a new layer that can be pass to the next
algorithm in the modeler. It's not ideal, but there is no other way to
o it, since selection is not something that can be stored in the
layer, it is a QGIS thing, and as such cannot be used with layers not
loaded such as the intermediate ones in a model