[Qgis-user] Installation problems

Gino Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 23:19:23 PDT 2014

you can find Sextante in QGIS renamed as "Processing" without need of
installations due the fact it's a core plugin and always installed.

About console error probably relalted to your python installation/path
definition in the qgis start environment... but without posting errors it's
really hard to understand what's appening.

ciao Luigi Pirelli