[Qgis-user] 300 plugins

Lene Fischer lfi at ign.ku.dk
Wed Apr 9 00:32:20 PDT 2014

Hi Paolo,
Yes it is a mailestone - All these plugins - Wonderful tools for free use!!! Thansk to all developers.
I would only wish they were better descriped.
Yesterday I took some time to read  the list, but most of the plugins are difficult to know how they work.
I have to install - try- and uninstall.
A few plugins has examples and video - brilliant!!
Hope others developers will follow this trend.

Regards
Lene Fischer