[Qgis-user] Tools of Grass and SAGA do not work

Saulteau Don sault.don at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 17:51:31 PDT 2014

Hi Andres,

You probably just have to install GRASS [1] and SAGA [2] because those
aren't included with QGIS. They are entirely separate software packages =)

Then you will probably have to configure the processing toolbox [3] so that
the GRASS and SAGA tools can be used. Those can be found in the "providers"
portion.

Another option is OSGeo4W [4] which provides an installer that will get all
or any of the above for you (qgis, saga, grass, etc...).

Donovan

[1] http://grass.osgeo.org/download/software/ms-windows/
[2] http://sourceforge.net/projects/saga-gis/
[3] https://www.qgis.org/en/docs/user_manual/processing/3rdParty.html