[Qgis-user] New QGIS PT Users Group

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 08:46:04 PDT 2014

It's with an enormous pleasure that we announce what we believe to be a
very important step for the QGIS Portuguese speaking community, the
creation of the QGIS PT users group.

The QGIS PT users group arise from the notorious growth of QGIS usage in
Portugal, aiming to be a platform for sharing information and experiences
among the portuguese speaking QGIS users.
We have created a webpage about the group (in portuguese):

www.qgis.pt

you can subscribe here:

As a starting point in the group activities we are also organizing the "2nd
Portuguese Users Meeting" that will be held at the "Faculdade de Ciências e
Tecnologia da Universidade de Coimbra", in Coimbra, Portugal, in the June
2nd of 2014.

http://qgis.pt/eventos.html

Whether you are a QGIS user or just curious about this amazing Open Source
Software for GIS (and you understand Portuguese) feel free to join the QGIS
PT!!