[Qgis-user] Text labels underneath symbols?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Apr 15 06:12:11 PDT 2014

Hi Ben,

Currently, the text labels are always labeled on the very top. There is
nothing you can do about it.

I hope that in the future we will have more options to avoid overlapping
of labels with point symbols are other obstacle features (lines/areas).

If you can sponsor development here it would help a lot.

Andreas