[Qgis-user] QGIS Processing broken in Master

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 02:06:08 PDT 2014

confirmed..

trying to compile master the first error I get is:

- -- Found GSL: -L/usr/lib -lgsl -lgslcblas -lm
CMake Error at python/plugins/processing/CMakeLists.txt:3
(ADD_SUBDIRECTORY):
  add_subdirectory given source "admintools" which is not an existing
  directory.

followed by a lot of messages in this style .. basically all external
tools like gdal, grass, grass7, taudem, saga, otb, r, lidar

- -- Ctest Binary Directory  set to:
/home/macho/dev/cpp/QGIS/build/output/bin
- -- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

CMakeList missconfiguration?

regards
Werner