[Qgis-user] edit joined fields

Stefan Sylla stefansylla at gmx.de
Mon Apr 21 23:48:00 PDT 2014

I have a point layer (parent entity) and a child-table that I joined to the
parent point layer (1:1 relation). The join is working fine and I can see
the attributes of the child table once I open the attribute table of the
point layer. However I am not able to edit the attributes of the child
table, even if I set the table status to edit.

Is there any way to make the attributes of a joined layer editable within
the attribute table/form of the parent table?

Stefan