[Qgis-user] Am I out of luck?

Thomas Colley t.colley at neath-porttalbot.gov.uk
Wed Apr 30 01:41:20 PDT 2014

Does the corruption happen every time you save with a box open in edit?

If so could you give an example of a property box that causes it?

I've got users who are having this issue but I've been unable to
recreate it.

I've just tried having the identify box open and saving while in edit
mode and that worked fine, although it did also leave behind an
identical .qgs~ file.

If we can recreate it I can open a bug.

Cheers

Tom