[Qgis-user] Print Composer

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Sat Dec 6 09:42:00 PST 2014

Hi,
If  it crashes opening a project, that could be the project.  If it crashes with no project, It rule that out.  I would try reinstalling Qgis in both cases.  Look for a complete uninstall in Qgis on the web.  Not sure how to do it on Ubuntu.
Nicolas Cadieux M.Sc.
Les Entreprises Archéotec inc.
8548, rue Saint-Denis Montréal H2P 2H2
Téléphone: 514.381.5112  Fax: 514.381.4995