[Qgis-user] MrSID on QGIS 2.6.,1, Mac OSK 10.10.1

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Sun Dec 7 19:00:56 PST 2014

I think back when 1.8 was out there was a package to read Sid Files (I'm
on linux currently).

I've fallen back to using http://www.lizardtech.com/downloads/category/
-> Geoexpress Command line utilities to decode sid to geotiff.

Not sure exactly how you could do that on a mac - maybe build a
linux/windows VM to do the decompression. I hope at some point sid
becomes available again - I wished I had to skill to make that happen.

Randy