[Qgis-user] Export categorized layers

sudeten curt at slavniklabs.com
Thu Dec 11 12:21:47 PST 2014

What I did was to join the csv to a shapefile, then colorize the polygons
within the shapefile by a value in the csv, and then export it to a KML to
be displayed via google maps.  However, the export did not have the color
values for each of the polygons.  Below is an image of the colorized map
within qgis.  I can not seem to save to a KML file that would display the
exact thing (with transparent shading) in google maps.

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5177521/ALBaldwin-1416.png>