[Qgis-user] toolbar handle off screen

Jake Maier j.m at jmforestry.com
Tue Dec 16 08:18:06 PST 2014

Yes that worked. Thank you Junior

Jake

From: qgis-user-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:qgis-user-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Junior Delaz
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 4:06 AM
To: Nicolas Cadieux
Cc: qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [Qgis-user] toolbar handle off screen

Hi,

In latest releases of QGIS, there is a button in menu Settings> Options>System > QSettings >Reset that might reset your GUI to its default status. Try it before removing anything.

Windows key + up arrow could help or turn QGIS on an off.  You could also turn off the toolbar (right click in empty area of the toolbars and you should see a menu).

If your GUI is really messed up, you could remove the registry keys for QGIS. This will reset QGIS to the defaults.  Look on the net and you will find how to do that.

Nicolas Cadieux M.Sc.
Les Entreprises Archéotec inc.
8548, rue Saint-Denis Montréal H2P 2H2
Téléphone: 514.381.5112  Fax: 514.381.4995