[Qgis-user] Problem download and installing QGIS on MAC Yosemite

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Dec 17 14:57:08 PST 2014

Not much I can think of.  Maybe something wrong with your internet connection that doesn't finish large file downloads correctly.  Is the QGIS .dmg OK?

Can you try a different internet connection?  ie work/school, cafe...  Or a different computer?

Have you tried redownloading since yesterday?

Note that all you need is the first one, GDAL Complete 1.11.  The others are for older software that has not been recompiled for changes in recent updates.