[Qgis-user] Editing shapefile attributes in QGIS

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 12:08:46 PST 2014

You can do a lot with the Table manager (you can find and install this
plugin via the plugin manager: menu --> plugins --> manage and install
plugins).

If that is not enough, you can of course always open the dbf file. I would
recommend using LibreOffice/OpenOffice instead of excel as in my experience
at least Excel can sometimes mess up the dbf file.

Paulo