[Qgis-user] Problem with routes

Redoute redoute at tortenboxer.de
Mon Dec 29 09:52:34 PST 2014

Am 29.12.2014 um 11:55 schrieb Jesús:

> Good morning. I'm calculating routes in QGIS 2.6 and everything works fine
> except the result of Length and Time. I get the results in this format:
> 4.22066e-06km and 8.44131e-08h instead of the usual like 4.76km or 0.02h.
> I'm using RoadGraph plugin.
>
> Any idea on how to fix it?

I guess you are using a geographic (= not projected) coordinate system.
If your road coordinates are in degrees, the calculated distances may
also be in (kind of) degrees.

As quick solution then you could enable 'on the fly transformation' in
project properties, CRS. But I would recommend to reproject your layer
to a projected CRS with unit Meter, e. g. UTM.

HTH, Redoute