[Qgis-user] Interprocess communication

José Pedro Santos zpsantos1 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 7 02:37:29 PST 2014

Hi Gang,

Can you be more specific with your question please.

Basically you want to connect other program with QGIS?!

Kind Regards,
José Santos

From: gang.yang at freenet.de
To: qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 18:40:23 +0100
Subject: [Qgis-user] Interprocess communication

Hi, I’m new to QGIS and now using QGIS 2.0.1 on Windows PC (Windows 8). I have a question about QGIS communication with other application on the same machine, concretely, I would like to send some data to qgis from another program and let qgis, for example, zoom to the corresponding object. I’ve searched in the documentation and in internet. But I’ve found no proper answer. I hope someone can point me to a right direction.  Thank you in advance and best regards Gang