[Qgis-user] Wrong scale in .jpegw world file

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Wed Feb 12 10:15:17 PST 2014

Stipe Vrankovic <svrankovic at ...> writes:

> Hi,
> after formatting my PC I have problems with georeferenced raster. I'm
using local WMS server to dowonlad rasters. In QGIS everything seems normal,
but when I open picture in ZWCAD using .jpegw(.tfw) file (for
georeferencing) I get raster in good position but with wrong scale(bigger
than supposed). Any suggestions?
> Thanks You in advance!

We need more information. Can you show us
- the WMS GetMap request that you have used for capturing the image
- corresponding jpegw file
- what gdalinfo reports about the image

-Jukka Rahkonen-