[Qgis-user] edit polygon point jumps uncontrollably

Jake Maier j.m at jmforestry.com
Thu Feb 13 07:57:33 PST 2014

Paolo and Bernhard
I think you may be onto something here. I have a fairly good general idea
about the projection issues, but don't have a firm grasp on the specifics. I
try always to keep everything in nad83 UTM zone 19, have on the fly enabled,
and then hope for the best. Now once in a while I had problems with wms
files from MEGIS, the GIS of Maine, in the past too, I'm not sure anymore
about the specifics, but lately everything went fine downloading and using
wms files, except once in a while the problem with the jumping points within
polygons. So far I could get it to behave again, by playing around with it a
bit. But now this time (I think since 2.1) it will only misbehave and so far
I could not find the problem nor could I get it to behave a single time.
Thanks again very much for your help and pointers.
Jake