[Qgis-user] Qgis-server recompute always the layer bbox ?

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 00:33:21 PST 2014

Hi,
thx for response.

I tested my project with qgis desktop dev version from osgeo4w 32 bit.
AFAIK it is a spatialite 4.1.1.

In my server machine I use still spatialite 4.1.1 compiled from sources.
So I guess the libspatialite version is the same.

But as I report in the qgis compile settings there is a "use spatialite
internal".
I don't know what is mean and so I try with and without it.

To avoid the getcapability slow I bypass that phase in my framework and go
directly to the GetMap phase.
But also it seem a bit slow.
Using the same map at the same scale:
In my desktop it come in about 2 seconds.
In my qgis-server machine it come in 10 seconds.
This difference I guess is not all due to the missing of fastcgi.

Now I'm study how to add a fastcgi container (I like JFastCGI ) to test
what change with it.

A.

Andrea Peri
qwerty àèìòù