[Qgis-user] Qgis-server recompute always the layer bbox ?

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 01:54:06 PST 2014

Hi,
thx I now start to understand better the question.

Infact I'm using spatialite db. A 4.1.1 db spatialite.
The spatialite db has an internal statistics table to perform a very fast
resolution of the bboxes of single datasets.

I always update it using the command:

select UpdateLayerStatistics();

But the problem is if the client really use that table.

Infact I guess more probably the qgis-server don't ask to spatialite the
box from this table, but instead do a more usual
sql to retrieve is.

Hi Sandro,
do you know the right query to retrieve the bbox from the statistics table
of spatialite 4.1.1 ?

I guess suspect that qgis (because it like) to be more compatible with all
the oldest (arcaic) version of spatialite, simply avoid to use this table.
:)

Many thx.

Andrea.

--