[Qgis-user] Error Creating Main Basin (r.watershed)

Eko Suryanto suryantoeko26 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 15 13:11:13 PST 2014

Regards,

I want to extracting DEM (30 m x 30 m) data to create stream from sub-watershed. I am success to be create contour, high and low pass filter. But i am failed to create main basin (r.watershed
–overwrite elevation=Filled accumulation=main_accumulation
drainage=main_drainage basin=main_basin stream=main_stream threshold=10000). Error message attached at this email.
What is my mistake? How to fix that?
Thanks,

Regards,

Eko Suryanto, S. Si