[Qgis-user] Qgis-server recompute always the layer bbox ?

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 01:39:59 PST 2014

Andrea,
as pointed in the preovious emails, QGIS Server doesn't calculate the BBOX
itself. It gets them from the layer infos:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/src/mapserver/qgsprojectparser.cpp#L1075

If there's a bottleneck it's ath the provider level.

Giovanni

> Hi,
>
> Yes, it is correctly defined thx.
> Also I verified that is used in my compile session.
>
> Now I like to try to do some change to c-code to have , if possible, a
> faster bbox calculation on a spatialite 4.1.1.
>
> Please , can pointing me forward the right c file where qgis-server try
> to  calculate the bbox of every layer ?
>
> Thx.

> Hi Andrea,
>>
>> On Sun, 16. Feb 2014 at 17:16:39 +0100, Andrea Peri wrote:
>> >    I found it.
>> >
>> >    It was defined in the cmake section:
>> >    FindSPATIALITE.cmake
>> >
>> >    Ok, now I procede to understand if it is really checked.
>>
>> $ grep SPATIALITE_VERSION_GE_4_0_0 $yourbuilddir/CMakeCache.txt
>> SPATIALITE_VERSION_GE_4_0_0:INTERNAL=1
>>
>> BTW there's also git grep:
>>
>> $ git grep -l SPATIALITE_VERSION_GE_4_0_0
>> ke/FindSPATIALITE.cmake
>>

>> Jürgen
>>
>> --
>> Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel.
>> +49-4931-918175-31
>> Dipl.-Inf. (FH)           Rheinstraße 13            Fax.
>> +49-4931-918175-50
>> Software Engineer         D-26506 Norden
>> http://www.norbit.de
>> QGIS PSC member (RM)      Germany                      IRC: jef on
>> FreeNode
>>
>> --
>> norBIT Gesellschaft fuer Unternehmensberatung und Informationssysteme mbH
>> Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden
>> GF: Jelto Buurman, HR: Amtsgericht Emden, HRB 5502

> --

Giovanni Allegri
http://about.me/giovanniallegri
Twitter: https://twitter.com/_giohappy_