[Qgis-user] Web-Client Pink screen and "FastCGI server closed connection" + "Premature end of script headers: qgis_mapserv.fcgi"

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Tue Feb 18 03:43:20 PST 2014

Hui Gunnar,

obviously GetProjectSettings is working whereas GetMap is not.
So you have a problem with the display of the data.
What is your data store?
Check if the data is accessible from the server.
What is the data's native projection (i doubt it is EPSG:3857) if you do
not load any background layers (Google, OSM), I suggest you use its
native projection for the project and QWC.

Bernhard