[Qgis-user] Fwd: Errori di installazione QGIS2-64bit su win7

Luca Lanteri mescal72 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 01:54:53 PST 2014

Ciao a tutti,

Hi,

I'm trying to install Qgis2-64bit (standalone installer) on 5 PCs with
Windows 7 but I get this error from all PC's: Runtime error - R6034 an
application Has made an attempo to load the C runtime library incorrectly
(see cattura.jpg). The installation was made as administrator. The error
doesn't seem to be blocking. After I closed the message box QGIS starts
correctly . Has anyone had the same problem?

thanks in advance
Luca