[Qgis-user] WMS not printed as shown in the QGIS-printing-composer (wrong Zoom)

Beiling, Marc Marc.Beiling at kreis-re.de
Wed Feb 19 04:43:04 PST 2014

Hi there,

I got a problem printing a WMS as it is shown in the printing composer. We've created tiles with Tilemill and serve these png's as a WMS with a mapproxy. When I load the WMS in QGIS it looks fine for each Zoomlevel in the map and the composer (the right tiles depending on the zoom are chosen). But when I export an image or directly print the composition, the tiles from the highest zoomlevel are chosen. So everything is far too detailed and the fonts and signs are really small.

Any idea, how to fix that?
Cheers,
Marc Beiling
E-Mail: marc.beiling at kreis-recklinghausen.de<mailto:marc.schaeper at kreis-recklinghausen.de>