[Qgis-user] Problem saving an image w/annotated notes?

Mike Keelan tmike.elhoa at comcast.net
Wed Feb 19 17:09:32 PST 2014

Hi List,

After completing a project with a LOT of annotated notes, (using Qgis
2.0.1, windows 8), I thought I could "save as image".  This function
does save all but the annotated notes.  It appears that the notes are on
a separate file which does me no good at all.  Is there a different file
type that will capture the intire image?  I tried .jpg and .tif.

I could use my print screen program but am afraid I would lose a lot of
resolution when the image is printed on a larger size.  I need to give
it to Staples so they can blow it up to 11"x 17" on waterproof paper.

What I'm I missing?  Can any one help?

Mike K