[Qgis-user] QGIS-Server: change font size in legend

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 23:23:45 PST 2014

Hi Marco, thx for this hint.
It is surely a good solution ,

but unfortunately I cannot set this parameters in the getcapabilities
response of qgis-server
So I cannot say to the clients WMS that connect to the wms server to add
these parameters to them getlegendgraphics request.

So I guess the only option I have to be sure all the clients wms that try
to use this wms service has the same legend is an hardcoded change in the
code.
:(

>:

>  Hi Andrea
>
> There are several parameters which can be used to modify the legend font
> (all non-standard WMS of course).
> http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/wiki/QGIS_Server_Tutorial#GetLegendGraphicsprovides a list of these additional parameters.
>
> Regards,
> Marco
>

> On 26.02.2014 08:12, Andrea Peri wrote:
>
>  Hi,
>
> I like to change the font size in the legend image as generate from a
> GetLegendGraphics request.
>  I know it is unavailable from the project.
>  I could also to recompile the code C to have a better font size but I
> don't know where is the font size declaration in code for the image legend.
>
>  Many thx,
>
>  --
>

> --
> Dr. Marco Hugentobler
> Sourcepole -  Linux & Open Source Solutions
> Weberstrasse 5, CH-8004 Zürich, Switzerlandmarco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch http://www.sourcepole.ch
> Technical Advisor QGIS Project Steering Committee

Andrea Peri
qwerty àèìòù