[Qgis-user] Calculating acreage in 2.2

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Fri Feb 28 08:24:17 PST 2014

209 is correct (off the top of my head is correct) - my acres were wrong
in the original shapefile. I rebooted and my calc worked. I tried it
again and it was wrong. I've got a series of tests to do shortly to
figure out what/why this is happening.

Randal Hale, GISP
North River Geographic Systems, Inc
http://www.northrivergeographic.com