[Qgis-user] (no subject)

Willem Korevaar wereldvak at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 05:14:41 PST 2014

HI,

As a geographer teacher I want my students to use Qgis in their spatial
investigations, using their own data. What I want them to do with GIS is to
get a rank correlationcoefficient (Rs) using their attribuut data.So they
have for instance two layers with the same objects (neigbourhoods) but with
different data ( columns like income and  % shops) . How can you use Qgis
to get that Rs between income and %shops?
I can do that in EXcel by copying both columns , rank them and get a fomula
to get it, but I like to do this directly in Qgis. Is there a way (not too
complicated I hope)?
Thanks in advance!
--
Gr