[Qgis-user] How to get QGIS Mobile Web Client (as presented at FOSS4G)

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jan 2 13:30:11 PST 2014

Hi C,

Here is the repository of the mobile viewer:
https://github.com/sourcepole/ol3-mobile-viewer

Note that it is meant as a viewer not only for QGIS server, but also UMN
and others. As a result it is not as much tailored towards the QGIS
server features as the desktop version.

I also don't know if this will soon be merged into the main QGIS repository.

Andreas