[Qgis-user] Shifting overlapping points

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Mon Jan 6 05:49:27 PST 2014

I can confirm - I don't have it either on my install of 2.0.1 (ubuntu)

I found a "separate points by direction" tool under SAGA Shapes ->
points. Not sure if that is useful or what.

Martin - One of the things I used to do in ArcGIS (this depends on level
of licensing) was using topology. You can add a point layer and use the
topology tools to look for duplicates. I ran a point layer (emergency
addresses) and found two duplicates using the QGIS topology tools.

Randy
rjhale at northrivergeographic.com