[Qgis-user] Can't install a working version of Qgis 2.0

François-Michel Le Tourneau fmlt at fmlt.net
Tue Jan 7 08:57:11 PST 2014

 Hello everybody,
 I've been trying the whole afternoon but I can't install a working version
of Qgis.
 My OS is Win7 and I run a 64 bit version.
 What happens is the following:
 - using standalone install, it installs fine but when starting it
complains that GISBASE
 is not informed. I can point on a directory but the error keeps going.
When I click "cancel",
 everything fine. But I cannot start Grass from the start menu or from the
command line
 (crashes on start)
 - using OSgeo4W when installing, I get an error with crssync.exe and I
cannot start
 grass
 Could someone tell me what is wrong?
 FMLT

François-Michel Le Tourneau
Directeur de recherche au CNRS
Centre de Recherche et de Documentations sur les Amériques (CREDA)
UMR 7227 CNRS/Université Paris 3 Sorbonne Nouvelle/PRES Sorbonne Paris Cité
28 rue Saint Guillaume 75007 Paris
Tel. 01 44 39 86 57