[Qgis-user] qgis2threejs plugin demo

Szabo Szilard szaboszilard.geo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 13:59:43 PST 2014

Hi Michael,

Thank You for the demo and the video, I did not know this plugin yet.

Is there a possibility to set the vertical exaggregation? I usually work on
plain areas and the default settings not seem to be enough to visualize the
slight differences of the elevation. Did you meet this kind of issue?

Thanks in advance,
Szilard