[Qgis-user] SLD Style Conversion

Ofer Zilberstein zilberstein.ofer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 10:52:54 PST 2014

   - Operating System and version - WIN' 7 64x
   - QGIS version - Qgis 2.0.1
   - standalone-installer

Hi to all,

I created a style for line with borders (sometimes called “cased lines”).

I used:

1 - unit : Map Units (Meter)
2 - I used the rendering order to achieve the desired look.

I saved it as QML for reference. I also saved the style as SLD file, to be
used later with OpenGeo

When I reload the style to Qgis as QML - It preserve the rendering order as
well as the units !
When I reload the style to Qgis as SLD - It does not preserve the rendering
order nor the units !

It seems that there is a problem with the SLD conversion

Thanks

--

*Ofer Zilberstein*

    Mobile: 972-544886873