[Qgis-user] Azimuth and distance plugin for QGIS 2.X

giedrius gvaivilavicius at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 01:30:57 PST 2014

Hello to all

Miss azimuth and distance plugin in qgis new version. I wrote about this
author. It is also here
http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/71841/azimuth-and-distance-numericaldigitize-numerical-vertex-edit-xy-tools-and-oth,
but did not get any response. Are there plans to revive the plug?
The plugin is also useful for finding points. Applying a point he sought to
bring to the area of the territory. Do the same ZoomToCoordinates plugin,
but it does not create a point.
Also with us plugin uses natural explorers in search of eagle nests. In this
tool, we are forced to use an old version of QGIS.

Thanks for the answer