[Qgis-user] We need help updating the qgis user guide for version 2.2

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Mon Jan 13 01:49:07 PST 2014

Dear Community,

at 2014-01-24 (11 days away), we'll go into feature freeze for the next qgis
version 2.2, which will be released at 2014-02-21 (39 days away).

To have an updated user manual at that time we need to build a documentation
team with people who take care about certain tasks and chapters after the
feature freeze. Please send a note to the community-team list, if you are
able to help, so we have a nice documentation again.

We will organize the work in the wiki...

http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/ManualTasks#Updates-QGIS-22-User-Guide

Regards
Otto