[Qgis-user] OTB

José Pedro Santos zpsantos1 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 15 01:51:32 PST 2014

Hi Rafael,

Orfeo Toolbox already came as a package inside the "Processing plugin" but to enable it you have to go to the processing Options and choose the option "activate". Check if the paths exist or they are correct. I have on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS the following ones:

OTB applications folder: /usr/lib/otb/
OTB command line tools folder: /usr/lib/

The location of OTB on QGIS 2.0 is different from QGIS 1.8

Good luck.

Best Regards,
José Santos