[Qgis-user] qgis2threejs plugin

venerio giuseppe anardu anardu.geol at yahoo.it
Wed Jan 15 04:08:07 PST 2014

Thank you,
but I can't edit HTML files and I have no knowledge about Java. Maybe this could be a suggestion for the following issues of this interesting  and useful plug-in.
I think that an emergency measure could be to work on the DEM with "raster calculator", reducing properly the elevation of all the pixels of the same amount, maybe making the lower one on 0 meters above the sea.
Right now I remember that is the same problem that I encountered with the 3D
visualization in gvSIG some time ago; but the same dems in grass are
in NVIZ are correctly displayed.
Greetings
Giuseppe