[Qgis-user] Problems loading/accessing QGIS Server.... what am I missing?

Peter Len peteralen at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 15 12:42:37 PST 2014

So, this was fixed by copying all of the .dll libraries from c:/OSGeo4W/bin to c:/OSGeo4W/apps/qgis/bin.  Not sure why none of the references I used indicated this, so I am not fully comfortable that it is truly working.  I have been able to load a QGIS Desktop project served up by QGIS Server to both ArcMap and QGIS so at least that is a start.