[Qgis-user] Fwd: Merging polygons leaves isolated lines

Lynkos lynkosmail at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 00:51:53 PST 2014

Thanks to everyone for the help and suggestions so far. I've uploaded all
the shapefile parts here (sorry, yesterday I was in a rush and I just
wasn't thinking):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ru4s3bi2bt5z4c2/QGIS-merge.zip

This file is the result of several "save-as" operations, so the problem
outlined by Paolo could be a factor. But I've also tried with the original
shape file (which should be "as drawn) and it behaves in exactly the same
way.

Thanks again, Sarah.