[Qgis-user] Problems loading/accessing QGIS Server.... what am I missing?

Peter Len peteralen at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 16 06:25:01 PST 2014

Jurgen,

Thanks for the reply.  The OSGeo4W installer does not come with a mod_fcgid.so file.  I have seen some references that seem to indicate that maybe the Windows install should now work with FastCGI, but the installation doesn't include it.  A regular Apache Web Server (outside of OSGeo) install does not include it either.  I tried downloading the module separately but I got an error when trying to start Apache so it either wasn't the right one to use or it still can't be used on Windows.

- Peter