[Qgis-user] QGIS Server and qgs project files with ratser layers issue

Peter Len peteralen at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 17 09:46:59 PST 2014

Marco,

Interesting.  I never thought about that, but it would make sense.  The only layer not displayed was the one that came from the net (as opposed to the layers that came from our database).  That would explain why it also did not display in ArcMap and OpenLayers when accessed via QGIS Server but if you created a WMS layer directly to the web address where the layer was, it would be displayed (ie their server could serve it up but no my QGIS Server).  Good catch.

Thanks - Peter