[Qgis-user] Install problem with QGIS 2.0.1

Lester Anderson arctica1963 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 10:43:15 PST 2014

Hello,

I have just tried reinstalling QGIS 2.0.1

QGIS version2.0.1-DufourQGIS code revisiond94c044Compiled against
Qt4.8.5Running
against Qt4.8.5Compiled against GDAL/OGR1.10.0Running against
GDAL/OGR1.10.1Compiled
against GEOS3.4.2-CAPI-1.8.2Running against GEOS3.4.2-CAPI-1.8.2
r3921PostgreSQL
Client Version9.2.4SpatiaLite Version4.1.1QWT Version5.2.3PROJ.4
Version480QScintilla2
Version2.7.2
However, I am still getting the Visual C++ error below on starting the
program, and after getting to restoring plugins:

Runtime Error R6034
An application has made ab attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly
Please contact the applications support team for more information.

QGIS starts up and as far as I can tell will work ok, but this should not
be happening and suggest an internal application fault with QGIS and one of
its modules (at a guess).

This does not happen on v1.8.0

Any ideas or what the solution is ?

Cheers