[Qgis-user] QGIS Server a GetFeatureInfo request problems. Not sure what I am missing.

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Jan 20 16:49:46 PST 2014

The method I use to troubleshoot these kinds of things involves using
the Firebug extension in Firefox. Where you can see what the WMS request
being sent looks like (NET tab), copy and paste it, manipulate it by
hand until it works and then figure out how to make Openlayers send it
that way.

Thanks,
Alex