[Qgis-user] Problem with axis order of WMS

Robert Nuske rnuske at gwdg.de
Thu Jan 23 08:55:47 PST 2014

Hi Bernhard

The bug report you cite seems to describe the same problem but for QGIS web
client and QGIS Server. Looking again in the bug tracker I just found
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/9345
There is even recent work on that issue:  Alvaro Huarte offered a patch and
Jürgen Fischer added  it to master 6 days ago

I tested it using packages from ubuntugis-nightly on ubuntu quantal and the
WMS http://sg.geodatenzentrum.de/wms_dtk_bkg with EPSG:31467.

It works nicely  -> Thanks a lot for fixing!
Now awaiting eagerly Version 2.2 to point my colleagues to

If just someone would have droped a line on qgis-user list...

cheers,
  robert