[Qgis-user] Graticules in QGIS 2.0

Lester Anderson arctica1963 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 10:43:18 PST 2014

Hi Simon,

Yes a vectort grid is the easier solution for generating the lines, and
this ca be done via the Vector grid option. Labelling is not so much of an
issue if the map is exported to a Graphics package to edit.

There are workarounds as others have mentioned so all good news.

QGIS 2.0 is working fine, although there is a runtime error with the 64 bit
windows version, but does not affect the program operation. Hopefully in
the future releases the map composer will get a full overhaul to include
more options.

Cheers

Lester

On 23 January 2014 23:54, Simon Cropper <simoncropper at fossworkflowguides.com