[Qgis-user] Unchecked layers and groups in qgis-web-client

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Jan 27 11:46:39 PST 2014

Hi Gunnar,

As Bernhard said - you are using an old and partially broken version of
the QGIS web client. Please upgrade and both your layer tree issue and
the title bar issue will be solved.

Just be sure you do not overwrite your settings in the
"GlobalOptions.js" and the "GISProjectListings.js" file. I recommend to
do a file comparison between your custom version and the new version as
you will have to merge the new additions into these two files or you may
get troubles.

Good luck,
Andreas