[Qgis-user] joinning tables

Szabo Szilard szaboszilard.geo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 00:54:47 PST 2014

Dear Zoltan,

To tell the truth I do not know what is happening.
I am not able to read this file normally. CSV's first does not become a
field-header (I checked with my previous csv-s and they work); I created a
new CSV using MS Office 2010 but the results was the same.
XLSX also was wrong, values became NULL in the table (but had the right
header ...).

I will continue in the afternoon ...

Best wishes,

Szilard